We are situated in Dubbo, in the BlueRidge Business Park. It is a convenient location with easy parking. It’s also very close to the Orana Mall and other convenient businesses like Bunnings, Anytime Fitness, State Water, Crowe Horwarth, Big Blue Digital, Skin Corrective Centre and Devil's Elbow Brewing.
Our large workshop is designed to maximise productivity and compliments our vehicle repair process. Our vehicle repair process is a unique system that provides high quality workmanship, a faster turnaround time and better meets customers needs.
We have the latest equipment available, giving us maximum results in a quicker time.
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders in innovation. We believe investment in the latest technology means we can give our customers a better product with less inconvenience to them.
One example of this is our newly purchased R&I Zamebsi Z-Air Plus Spray Booth fitted out with the IRT PowerCure, It dramatically shortens the curing times for paint materials, which saves time and resources, allowing your vehicle to be returned in the shortest possible time.
We are the only shop west of Sydney to have the IRT PowerCure which demonstrates our commitment to investing in technology that helps us provide a better service. To see this in action click here.
The IRT PowerCure will heat and cure the selected panels of the car. The computer keeps track of position and status of the IRT PowerCure and will turn on and off the individual lamps in a fraction of a second, in order to only use the energy needed for the curing job. This radically reduces the energy consumption and cures the paint from the inside and out, without retaining solvents and moisture. This is why the car can be polished and processed further immediately after cool down.
Historically, vehicle repair shops have been one of the highest polluters in the industry. We have taken responsibility for our impact on the environment by implementing practices in our shop to achieve the Green Stamp Accreditation.
Our mission is to minimise the operational impact of our business, particularly with regard to waste disposal, solvent emissions and the use of recycled products.
This has involved:
- Using a PPG waterborne vehicle paint system which creates less odour and reduces waste handling costs
- Building an indoor vehicle wash bay with an oil/water separator system
- Using multiple compressed air systems
- Paying to have our cardboard, metal, aluminium, plastic and used oil products removed and recycled to prevent pollution and minimization of waste.
- Purchasing recycled products and engage document-shredding services & rags via Westhaven Association – our local disability service provider.
- Using recycled print paper
- We have also installed a 29.9 kilowatt solar power system, with 112 panels on our roof, to further our commitment to cleaner energy.
Our efforts in environmental management are directly linked to our commitment to the safety of our staff and customers. Many of the traditional paints and materials have proved harmful in the past. By switching to cleaner materials we are ensuring the health of our team, our environment and the community!